Ehsas Hua Hai Humko, The Rhyme Republic - Sadia Khaf, Sarhadain Sarab Hon


تم سے بچھڑے ہیں تو احساس ہوا ہے ہم کو


I wrote this poem few years ago and then I forgot all about it. Recently there was a two country event by The Rhyme Republic and I was going through my poetry to submit something for that and I found this. I'm so glad Shane Hussain Naqvi took the time out to read it and record it for me and recited it in the Karachi event live since I couldn't physically be present. His recitation has made the poem more beautiful.


Please leave your feedback. I'm sure there are mistakes I made in writing that you can point out, they will help me improve.



If you're looking for the poem typed in Urdu font, you can find it in my original post back in 2012 here.




If you'd like to be friends

I love coffee. If you like me, consider buying me a cup of coffee.

My help is available at my website academiccoaching.ml to students applying for education abroad, academic coaching, graduate study applications, legal documents, and visa process.