How to get accepted for PhD in first ten applications?

In this video, I explain why you don't need to send hundreds of emails to professors to get accepted for Ph.D. If you have the required qualifications for the position and are still struggling with acceptance, watch this video to improve your application.



An excellent resource for Pakistani students to get help with Ph.D. applications:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/schol... WHO AM I: I'm Sadia, a Ph.D. student working in machine learning for communication systems at École de Technologie supérieure. I'm also the Industrial Relations Manager IEEE Young Professionals Affinity Group Montreal and Vice-Chair IEEE ÉTS student branch. I was a Lecturer at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology and from time to time I try to post videos that can help students and young professionals advance in their careers. LinkedIn: https://pk.linkedin.com/in/sadiakhaf Twitter: https://twitter.com/SadiaKhaf

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listened to your videos, specifically this video voice suddenly go down with music in background. Kindly check out this

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts, questions, and suggestions about this.

If you'd like to be friends

I love coffee. If you like me, consider buying me a cup of coffee.

My help is available at my website academiccoaching.ml to students applying for education abroad, academic coaching, graduate study applications, legal documents, and visa process.