How much does a PhD from Canada cost???

In this video, I explain the average scholarship, tuition fee structure, how to calculate tuition fees for different universities, housing costs, food expenditures, health and dental insurance costs, and transportation costs for living as a Ph.D. student in Canada.


WHO AM I: I'm Sadia, a Ph.D. student working in machine learning for communication systems at École de Technologie supérieure. I'm also the Industrial Relations Manager IEEE Young Professionals Affinity Group Montreal and Vice-Chair IEEE ÉTS student branch. I was a Lecturer at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology and from time to time I try to post videos that can help students and young professionals advance in their careers.

Comments

If you'd like to be friends

I love coffee. If you like me, consider buying me a cup of coffee.

My help is available at my website academiccoaching.ml to students applying for education abroad, academic coaching, graduate study applications, legal documents, and visa process.