Perfect Ending

A tear rolled down my cheek as I sent that usual good night text. The worst part of it wasn't that he never knew the pain behind my smiles or that he never understood the meaning of my tantrums. Its just that I never told him that there was more to my story than what he read, what he understood and what image of me he had in his mind.

I never told him that I was one of those girls who never say it when they are hurt. He took me for a strong woman, outspoken, extrovert and I never corrected him. Or may be he just didn't deserve to know. May be you should let people believe whatever they believe about you. How do you find the perfect balance between "if they don't understand you, they don't deserve you" and "you can't complain he doesn't know when you never told him"? May be you never do. May be its all part of the plan, you being torn apart, so that you will be reborn from the ashes. Or may be you will never be reborn and it really is the end of you, a flawless doom, a perfect chaos, an organized destruction. Haven't you seen people die for perfect endings?

Comments

If you'd like to be friends

I love coffee. If you like me, consider buying me a cup of coffee.

My help is available at my website academiccoaching.ml to students applying for education abroad, academic coaching, graduate study applications, legal documents, and visa process.