The First Day at Selling Ballpoints

"Don't stay in the same place for too long, it's dangerous. And don't go to the prettiest and shiniest cars, those people never buy", my uncle went away with these final words and I looked at the bunch of ball points in my hand. 

Those were all royal blue, the most common type Picasso ball points and all of a sudden it felt like they were more common than the smell of petrol in air of Faisalabad. How could I be so dumb as to pick the one thing that everybody already had? Who was going to buy a blue Picasso ball point from a boy in his late father's long shirt, covering him all over and eliminating any need for pants. Probably even those who didn't need these had them lying around somewhere in their dashboard. The second glance at such useless choice of commodity to sell on my first day made me realize how sad it would make my father, who always thought of me as the smart one and for a brief moment I felt almost grateful that he wasn't here anymore to see the stupid choice of his wise boy, but then I remembered I wouldn't have to make this choice if he was here. A tear rolled down my cheek and wiping it with the long sleeve of my father's shirt, I began looking around to find someone more stupid than me, someone willing to buy a blue spring-type ball point.

If you'd like to be friends

I love coffee. If you like me, consider buying me a cup of coffee.

My help is available at my website academiccoaching.ml to students applying for education abroad, academic coaching, graduate study applications, legal documents, and visa process.