A Song of Rainbow Colors

Dedicated to University Friends.

It’s been a while since I stopped trying to see other people’s Auras but some people are just impossible to miss you know. I see their Auras and I know I’ll be seeing them around for some time now and the “type” of people they are. (Probably explains how “I knew you were trouble when you walked in” works). Anyways, it all began with a silent, shadowed girl in the background (that’s me). I had spent one complete semester (my 4th semester) in School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, National University of Sciences and Technology and still I could count people I knew on finger tips. People I interacted with were even fewer. That situation was somehow depressing for me because I’ve always been a kind of person who knew and was known to almost everybody at school and college. Thank God there was this Forced Section Shuffling or no one would have bothered to talk to a new girl and let her be in an already established friends circle. At the beginning of 5th semester I opted for a section that none of the girls in my previous section did. There I met this crazy girl Kulsoom Rao and I knew instantly that things were going to get better for me in SEECS. This girl with a Turquoise Aura reminded me of so many things I had lost. Not everyone was inspired by her but there were people who would do anything for her. Everyone knew her and still she had this element of being a mystery girl. I learnt from her that it’s only you who can define how happy or sad your life will be. We became good friends in no time and I must say I would have stayed a shadowed unknown girl in the background if it wasn’t for her. I stopped being the girl who didn’t really use to interact with people. I joined Societies, Clubs, started writing again, started becoming “ME” again.
Then there was Maham Tanveer with her Yellow Aura, awesome grades, intelligent answers and a really confident personality. I started taking grades seriously because of her. And Fatima Khalid too, I considered her to be a serious and blunt person in the beginning but then I saw the fun side of this person and she literally started asking me “Why do you laugh so much on everything I say?”. She is an anime fan and she was always disappointed by my lack (absence actually) of information about anime, movies or seasons. She told me once “If you are good at something, never do it for free”. I’m not sure if I really benefitted from that, considering I’m writing all these nice words for her for free. AND her brother Saad Bin Khalid, the best description “He is Saad bhai and he is awesome”.

Everyone has this circle in which he feels comfortable, in which he feels at home. Every person has his unique style and color (and smile). You feel comfortable around people with friendly and lively Aura and you are repelled by people with materialistic Aura, depicting hidden motives and dark sides. Your circle makes a sweet song of rainbow around you. Add bright colors to your circle to make your life cool, interesting and lively. Saad Butt you were a really bright addition to my circle and you may not know this but you did cheer me up when it was much needed. The crazy people Fawad, Aadil, Amna, Sohaib and Hina they truly made me feel a part of their circle. I had never expected any group to consider me a friend like that.
Not everyone can tolerate your stupid existence, but hats off to  Danyal Tayyub who has tolerated me even at my worst. I know I’m your good student when it comes to playing guitar but I seriously salute your courage for tolerating me in Lab work, projects and studies. I still have a long list of people and nice words for them but I’m honestly tired writing such unusual things about you guys. 
Thanks for being you anyway.


P.S: I take about 200Rs/500 words for my writings but I have written 700 words for free for you guys, so please be nice in your comments J

If you'd like to be friends

I love coffee. If you like me, consider buying me a cup of coffee.

My help is available at my website academiccoaching.ml to students applying for education abroad, academic coaching, graduate study applications, legal documents, and visa process.