Unspoken


Farewells are always very sad. Whenever it comes to say good bye to someone, I find it difficult to hide my emotions." I do not want people to know that I'm weak ". That was the reason I always gave to myself, to make me stop crying. Recently I got my credit hours transferred to another school and I will be completing reset of my semesters of electrical Engineering there. I left my previous institute, I moved to a new place, a new hostel and I didn't cry when I was leaving that place. Now sitting in this new room I''m thinking about nothing but my old roommates, my friends and other fellows. I'm missing all of them and there is a feeling that something remained untold. I never told them I will miss them, I never told them they were among the most precious friends of my life.

     We often make this mistake. We are afraid to be considered weak and immature. We don't tell people that we value them. We don't show our feelings for others just because we are afraid. But sometimes it is good to tell them what you feel for them. In fact at times it is necessary to tell them because one simply can not judge everything from your behavior. It won't make you a weak or less respectable person if you told someone you miss them. Life becomes more fun and returns you great surprises when you try being a bit more expressive. Try it.


If you'd like to be friends

I love coffee. If you like me, consider buying me a cup of coffee.

My help is available at my website academiccoaching.ml to students applying for education abroad, academic coaching, graduate study applications, legal documents, and visa process.