Blogs!


Why do people listen to music? Why do they read poetry? Why do they like love songs? Do you think it’s because they are in love or they are very close to nature? Then you are mistaken. It’s just because they have so much time to waste. They are not doing any productive work so they need to do weird things to utilize their energy. They are not reading a blog, neither writing one so they have so much time to waste. You know they eat like normal people, get carbohydrates from it like normal people but they don’t use this energy to make this world a better place to live in.
 It takes a lot of time and energy to write a blog and much more energy to understand and digest it. So you should be sure of the fact that you are making the best use of the burger you ate an hour ago. You are doing a productive work. You are a great man (or women may be but generally women are not that wise). This time could be utilized in other activities like going for a walk, doing some exercise, inventing the time machine or working in an office etc but that would definitely a waste of time you know. They masses have gone mad, I fear.
There is a guy in my class who was studying high level programming when we just started the basics, there is another person who plays football and another who has a great skill in electric circuits but you know all of them are just wasting time. They have spent years of their life and never heard of any blog. And how foolish are those who consider them very successful people. They think getting good grades and not reading a blog is smart. How foolish! And you know dear reader, they laugh when I don’t get good grades. They don’t know they are mistaken. One day I’ll have a million readers and I’ll become a great writer because I know I have great potential for writing. And I’ll earn a lot of money and I’ll write and write and write and make this world a better place to live in.

If you'd like to be friends

I love coffee. If you like me, consider buying me a cup of coffee.

My help is available at my website academiccoaching.ml to students applying for education abroad, academic coaching, graduate study applications, legal documents, and visa process.