WHO AM I??


I live in reality but I have my own fantasy,
There is PAIN in my eyes but a shine in my smile,
I lose a lot but still I live to fight another day,
Everyone around me is down but still I never lose hope,
I'm hated by a few but loved by a lot,
I'm remembered by many & forgotten by some,
I'm outspoken yet so shy,
I'm not a beast that's why I love PEACE,
I'm not the BEST but I always HELP others to be the best,
I'm an extraordinary person in such an ordinary way!

That’s what I am

A PAKI

By geography
By history
By culture
By morality
&
By attitude.

"SALAM PAKISTAN"

If you'd like to be friends

I love coffee. If you like me, consider buying me a cup of coffee.

My help is available at my website academiccoaching.ml to students applying for education abroad, academic coaching, graduate study applications, legal documents, and visa process.