Channalising The Youth


I got up at my time,had my breakfast in a hurry(as usual) n hurried towards the bus stop.Standing there I saw everyone striving to keep pace with the needles of clock.Some in their personal cars,some on foot n others on public transport like me.All of them were in a hurry to reach their schools,colleges or work place.
Watching this for 2,3 minutes is my daily routine but today I saw all this from another angle.All these people come out of their homes at 8o'clock for work.Everyone tries to move faster n faster to others to reach one's destination.These people,though many of them are late,though many of them are not honest,though many of them are not efficient in their work,they leave their comfortable bedrooms at 8 to work.They have the courage to say "NO" to their comforts.At 8o'clock in the morning you find a rush of people on roads n all of them are out to work.Now see what if we manage to channelise these people?They move in different directions.They look towards different people to hold them n show them the right path.Their energies are being utilised for different n to a large extent we can say contrary purposes.And as a result there is no result.If we just become able to give them ONE direction,ONE purpose,can't they work wonders?Can't they bring a revolution?Can't they write their fate with their own hands?

If you'd like to be friends

I love coffee. If you like me, consider buying me a cup of coffee.

My help is available at my website academiccoaching.ml to students applying for education abroad, academic coaching, graduate study applications, legal documents, and visa process.