How to create vector images, scientific diagrams, brand logos??

 As graduate students, we all have to do what professional graphics designers do; design images and diagrams for our publications. It's no wonder we all struggle so much with it and end up with diagrams that have the wrong resolution, quality and just don't look right.


Don't copy-paste images, it is plagiarism!!

When you copy-paste images without giving credit, it's plagiarism. So you have no choice but to create your own. And create your own you must!!


Vector Images to the rescue!!

Images that look good in all sizes and fit well when you resize them are almost always vector images. They don't pixellate when you zoom in and out. So create your own shapes with built-in icons in PowerPoint and Keynote or any other tool you are comfortable working with.


Logo Design

Creating a logo that reflects you and your work in a unique way is a very exciting process. The rules and the process is the same that applies to your scientific diagrams for your paper; NO PLAGIARISM. Inspiration is fine, but you must create your own diagrams. 


I've put together some easy to use tools that helped me a lot in this video. I hope they will help you create beautiful scientific vector diagrams and stunning brand logos for your business.


Let me know if you need an explanation about anything!!


Click the link to open on YouTube if the video doesn't play here.







Comments

If you'd like to be friends

I love coffee. If you like me, consider buying me a cup of coffee.

My help is available at my website academiccoaching.ml to students applying for education abroad, academic coaching, graduate study applications, legal documents, and visa process.