5 Tips to Make Low GPA matter MUCH LESS for MS and PHD Applications

GPA Matters. The only question is, how much? The short answer is, not much if you're smart and if you know how to present yourself. The long answer is, watch this video for the tips. In this video, I explain 5 most useful tips to make a low GPA matter less while applying for graduate studies. You can use these immensely useful tips to significantly improve your applications, and increase your chances of getting an interview call.

An excellent resource for Pakistani students to get help with Ph.D. applications: https://www.facebook.com/groups/scholarships.pk/ WHO AM I: I'm Sadia, a Ph.D. student working in machine learning for communication systems at École de Technologie supérieure. I'm also the Industrial Relations Manager IEEE Young Professionals Affinity Group Montreal and Vice-Chair IEEE ÉTS student branch. I was a Lecturer at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology and from time to time I try to post videos that can help students and young professionals advance in their careers. LinkedIn: https://pk.linkedin.com/in/sadiakhaf Twitter: https://twitter.com/SadiaKhaf

Comments

If you'd like to be friends

I love coffee. If you like me, consider buying me a cup of coffee.

My help is available at my website academiccoaching.ml to students applying for education abroad, academic coaching, graduate study applications, legal documents, and visa process.