How to score good in NUST entry test - Tips from a Lecturer at GIKI

How to achieve your dream score and get into the department of your choice at NUST (or any university in general). Entry test tips from a Lecturer at GIKI.

A lot of student struggle with achieving a good score in entry test and/or getting a fee waiver/scholarship. I have explained some tips on how to prepare/attempt engineering entry tests. If you have any questions, comment here or on YouTube and I'll try to reply. 

Click here to watch on YouTube.


Comments

  1. TIPS YOU GAVE ARE REALLY VALUABLE..... KINDLY UPLOAD MORE VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE CHANNEL TOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tips. Since the outcome of entrance exams are strongly dependent on the performance at that particular day, I would also suggest to highlight the importance of presence of mind on the exam day. Since it can be exhaustive on the exam day, always get a good night sleep and a plentiful breakfast. If possible, take a snack with you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts, questions, and suggestions about this.

If you'd like to be friends

I love coffee. If you like me, consider buying me a cup of coffee.

My help is available at my website academiccoaching.ml to students applying for education abroad, academic coaching, graduate study applications, legal documents, and visa process.