Flying Cars Available Now

Flying cars in future was a promise made to our generation and the generation before us but I haven't seen a single flying car in the streets so far. Have you? Disappointed much? Yes and for all the right reasons because air planes were invented so long ago, surely flying cars should have been available by now.
Flying car in future


Well, say goodbye to disappointment because flying cars are available now. Well, conditionally and partially available. Uber is dedicated to bringing them to your roads by 2023 and their dedication doesn't end at making bold claims that they have no basis. Looks like they have working flying cars that they proudly showcased at Consumer Electronic Show (CES) 2019.

Wanna see flying car pics?

Of course you do and I've got you covered. This article is specifically dedicated to showing you flying cars pics and giving you an introduction to flying cars.

Photo of Bell's flying car from CES 2019

Uber partnered up with an aircraft manufacturer Bell Nexus in 2017 to provide air taxi services by mid 2020. Bell Nexus has developed working flying cars and they were displayed at this year's CES yesterday. The 6,000-pound Nexus comes equipped with a 150-mile range, and a top speed of 150 mph. Impressed yet? Wait until you see the photos of this flying taxi.
Flying car available now at CES 2019



Bell's flying cars information

The flying taxi cars have a capacity of 5 passengers and could be on the roads as early as mid 2020. I wouldn't want to ride in them right away but may be after the first successful year of dropping people off from the air (oops!)...
Uber's partner unveils flying taxi

The flying car available now has the weight capacity of 600 pounds which is approximately 272 kilograms. The company wasn't always a high tech manufacturer and instead has a background in military and commercial vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL) aircraft. Being one of the top manufacturers in the VTOL aircraft business does give more reassurances to general public that the company knows what it's doing. Personally for me though, flying cars in 2023 sounds less scary than flying cars available next year and I'm not even an old woman scared of flying. In fact I've done more flying in the last 2 years of my life than the whole 20 years before these.

Flying car photo of interior


Flying cars in Pakistan?

Not gonna happen. But that's what I would have said about people using smartphones for hailing cabs in Pakistan, 10 years ago. Now, I'm not so sure I can be so skeptical about flying cars in Pakistan. True, we are decades behind the first world countries when it comes to high tech devices but I guess we are catching up pretty fast. Wide spread internet accessibility has changed things drastically in Pakistan and so I think we have a good chance of having flying cars in Pakistan in future.

Comments

If you'd like to be friends

I love coffee. If you like me, consider buying me a cup of coffee.

My help is available at my website academiccoaching.ml to students applying for education abroad, academic coaching, graduate study applications, legal documents, and visa process.