Best Slim Leather Wallet in Pakistan

Let's be very clear about one thing, stealing a wallet is not nice. Mugging someone is a bad bad thing and this article in no way tells you to fantasize stealing someone's wallet. If you're bored, stop reading right there.

My maternal grand father is very old but I guess everyone's grandparents are really old so that's not unexpected. He doesn't work anymore but we have a nice government and they still pay him money every money. I hear it's called pension and when you've worked for the government very long time, it's okay for you to be old and tired and not wanna work and the government would want you to take rest and take care of yourself and they give you money so that you can buy food.

But not everyone is as nice as the government and some people don't care about other people. They do bad things, even to old people. I wonder if they think it's cool and it makes them feel powerful and free and be able to take whatever they like. It's tempting but it's not nice and you should never do that. Stealing and mugging is bad but mugging old people? That's the worst thing you can ever do. Old people are weak and they get scared and cannot defend themselves and there is always fear of someone attacking them and taking their money so they should not go anywhere alone. And that's the reason my brother offered to go with my grandpa when he was going to get money from the government but grandpa didn't listen. Old people never listen to anybody so that's not unexpected either.

When grandpa got the money and was on his way back, some douchebag attacked him and took his wallet and money and it made grandpa really sad. So my brother gave his wallet to grandpa because it was just like grandpa's old wallet and he still remained sad. I don't know what makes old people happy, they are never happy.


My brother needed a wallet and he showed me some pictures and I liked this one because it looked friendly but he didn't listen to me and said I have a really bad taste. That is not a nice thing to say. In the end he got this one and that was also nice because it was so soft and slim. He told me it wouldn't catch fire even if we tried to burn it because it was made of genuine leather and that's really cool. I want to buy one for myself too and for grandpa too but I will only do that after at least 5 people buy any wallet from this link.

Don't be a potato, help me buy a great slim leather wallet.

Comments

If you'd like to be friends

I love coffee. If you like me, consider buying me a cup of coffee.

My help is available at my website academiccoaching.ml to students applying for education abroad, academic coaching, graduate study applications, legal documents, and visa process.